Drop by booth 3862
IAAPA #IAE2016 – Orlando Florida
November 14-18, 2016
We have been creating fun since 1999
AYP, AYP Partner, custom theming, design, fabrication, family entertainment center, Indoor play structure, install, kids indoor playground, obstacle courses, soft foam toddler play, United States, videogame fitness, Y, ymca, YWCA
International Play Company will be at booth #931
at the YMCA General Assembly show.
We are an AYP Partner
The AYP Partner program is designed to help connect
Y Professions to suppliers
which have made a commitment to AYP.
Drop by our booth and see Grant for all your Play Solutions for your club.
commercial play designs, commercial playground equipment, custom theming, design, FEC Development, indoor play designs, indoor play equipment, indoor playground designs, indoor playground equipment, install, international play, iplayco, manufacture, soft play, soft toddler play, worldwide
Are you planning to attend the Amusement Expo show in Las Vegas?
Drop by our booth #204 and see Dave.
Get a copy of the new updated Play Solutions Brochure.
Please follow our company page
International Play Company ~ Iplayco
Designed, manufactured and installed by International Play Company (Iplayco). Large themed indoor playground.
We installed this back in 2004, it is great to see our customer is still going strong with their business.
When we first arrived at Amazone Dilly and Sugar were immediately drawn to the massive playground. And when I say massive I truly mean it! It is three stories tall and is loaded with slides, tunnels, a tree house, nets, and so much more. And the best part is everything is big enough for adults to enjoy without feeling claustrophobic or fearing getting stuck in a tunnel – even pregnant me had a ton of fun crawling through the tunnels with the girls.
Posted by iPlayCo - Indoor Playgrounds, Trampolines, Adrenaline and more | Filed under Indoor Playground Equipment
business, Climbing wall, design, family entertainment center, indoor play equipment, indoor playground designs, interactive events, International Play Company, iplayco, Jungle gym, Playground, playground designs, playround equipment, themed indoor playground, Themed Indoor Playground Equipment
At International Play Company (Iplayco) we design, manufacture and install Indoor Playground Equipment, Outdoor Playgrounds, Climbing Walls, Laser Tag Arenas, Indoor Mini Golf Courses, Air Trek Obstacle Adventure, Ballistic Ball Shooters, TUFF STUFF Soft Foam Play, Soft Toddler Play Equipment, Interactive Games and more.
Contact us today. We install worldwide. We now have a FEC Training Center – planning a Family Entertainment Center? Let us help you
ballshooters, business, climbing walls, design, family entertainment center, FEC, indoor playground, indoor playground designs, indoor playground equipment, install, install worldwide, iplayco, manufacture, materials and supplies, mini golf, shopping center indoor play, themed indoor playground
We would like to offer some helpful hints that may assist you in the planning and development of your playground project.
1. Location – The location of your facility is very important to the success of your business. We can offer you some advice concerning the location of your facility, however, it will ultimately be your responsibility to find a suitable location for your business. When selecting the location of the facility you should consider factors such as cost, accessibility, demographics, and local competition.
2. Facility – The size of the facility should be directly related to your business plan considering factors such as rental cost, expected capacity, and the equipment necessary to create a destination point. The facility should be large enough to accommodate the play area (including toddler area), birthday party rooms, seating area, food service, counters, and any additional amusement items you may require. We also recommend when selecting your facility you allow a minimum of 16 foot ceiling height to allow for more challenging play events such as multi- level slides and climbs.
3. Cost – During your planning stages we will provide you with some sample playgrounds and prices to assist you with your business plan. Once you have located and secured your facility we will complete a custom design for you and establish an exact cost of the play system. Services such as cash flow analysis, feasibility studies, and site inspections are also available upon request for a nominal fee that may be applied to the purchase of your IPC Play System.
4. Size and style of the play system – The size, style, and cost of the playground system will depend on the size of the facility, budget, age group and capacity. IPC is a custom manufacturer of soft playground equipment and once we have collected sufficient information about your project we will complete a custom playground design to suit your facility.
5. Design – There is a variety of options to choose from when designing a play system. Some options include the theme or concept, size and orientation, color and events, and level of interactivity. It is important in the design phase that we understand all of the details surrounding your project in order to offer you the best and most accurate play system design possible. We encourage communication and recommend that you discuss your project in detail with one of our playground specialists.
6. Construction and installation – Once you have secured your facility, finalized the design, and confirmed the purchase of your play system IPC will manufacture, deliver and install the system within a designated time frame. Our installation technician’s travel throughout the world to install our playgrounds under strict safety and quality controlled guidelines. We do not sub contract the manufacturing.
7. After sales support – Once the playground is installed and your business is operating we encourage our customers to maintain contact with our sales and servicing departments with any questions or concerns that they may have. International Play Company is committed to playground safety and customer satisfaction.
And now we can offer our customers a “family entertainment training center”. http://www.thege.ca